Enabler - Enabling Your Webpages
This program allows you to edit your own web pages!
Further questions? Email John Steele (webmaster)
at Steelesoft Consulting
- Go to the Enabler Admin page on your web site
- Log in with your username and password
- Select the drop-down file list on the top right, and select your file
- If you see the file you wish to edit, click it to highlight it. Go to Step 6
- If you don't, select the directory you want and click [Open Dir]
Repeat until you have the desired directory, then select your file
- Click [Open File] to open your file for editing
- Make the HTML changes/additions to the text boxes that you want
- Click [Save Changes] when you have finished editing the page
- Click [Preview], if you like it, you're done. (Possible browser refresh needed).
If you don't like the changes, simply click [Go Back] and edit it again
- Repeat Steps 3 through 9 for any other pages you wish to edit